Thursday, September 27, 2007

Long Live Balance Capoeira

So on 9-27-07, Balance Capoeira is done. The school I started going to in Feb. '06 and thought I'd be there till I left for college is closing. I am in grief, Graduado Galego, my teacher, has been my idol for a year and a half, teaching me everything I know. I will be proud to say that he was my teacher and I will always look up to him as if he was my mestre, he gave me the name "Frágil" and, yeah, lets face it, it's not the greatest name in the world, but to me, it shows how I came up from someone who couldn't do an Au to save his life to someone who does amazing ones. In light of all this mess I will continue my training and hopefully have a group going at the college I go to AACC (Anne Arundel Community College) by next week.

No comments: